3750 Hewatt Court, Suite B| Snellville, GA 30039
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 5pm -9pm, Saturdays 9am -12pm | Phone: 470-206-0225 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As Momentum begins to plan to re-open our doors for summer programming, we will be taking strong measures to protect you and your children. These procedures will be an adjustment for most of us - we appreciate your support as we all get used to the new systems. Here are some of the ways we are working to keep you well:
1. All programs will be drop-off only. Family members will not be permitted to wait in the lobby. (There are some exemptions to this - students with medical issues, etc. ) For camps and younger classes, an instructor will meet students by the orange benches to check them in and ensure that they have entered the building safely. An instructor will lead the class outside to wait for parents at the end of camps and classes.
2. As mandated by the state, all students must have their temperature taken when entering the building. Students with a high temperature will not be allowed to participate in programming and will need to leave the studio.
3. All students will be required to wash their hands with soap before and after each class.
4. No street shoes will be allowed on the studio floor. Students should plan to change their shoes in the designated space in the lobby before entering the studio.
5. We will be severely limited the use of props, and each students will be given a designated area for their personal items.
6. Choreography and blocking will be adjusted to eliminate physical contact and to minimize times where students are less than 6 feet apart. Students will be given designated, marked areas in which to warm up in an effort to keep them 6 feet apart at all times.
7. Because of the physical nature of our programming, the use of masks will not be required at this time unless mandated by the state. Staff and students are encouraged to wear masks if they feel comfortable doing so while not participating in rigorous activity.
8. We will be staggering pick-up and drop-off times for activities to ensure social distancing in the building.
9. The studio will not provide any snacks for camps programs, and students will not be allowed to share food. Students will be required to bring their own water bottle, which must be taken home each day and washed.
10. We will be sanitizing frequently used areas and materials before and after each class, and regularly throughout the day.
11. We will be closely adhering to the 32 guidelines set forth by the state!
Commited to Keeping You Safe