3750 Hewatt Court, Suite B| Snellville, GA 30039
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 5pm -9pm, Saturdays 9am -12pm | Phone: 470-206-0225 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As Momentum continues to offer in-person programming during the pandemic, we will be taking strong measures to protect you and your children. These procedures continue to be an adjustment for most of us - we appreciate your support as we all get used to the new systems. Here are some of the ways we are working to keep you well:
1. All programs will be drop-off only. Family members will not be permitted to wait in the lobby. (There are some exemptions to this - students with medical issues, etc. )
2. All students will be required to use sanitizer or wash their hands with soap before and after each class.
3. At this time, masks are required indoors for all participants over the age of 4, including instructors, unless there is a medical need to not wear a mask.
4. We will be staggering pick-up and drop-off times for activities to ensure social distancing in the building.
5. We will be sanitizing frequently used areas and materials before and after each class, and regularly throughout the day.
We have had tremendous success with our safety protocols over the past year. We are truly grateful for the support of our families and the shared commitment to keeping all of our members safe.
Commited to Keeping You Safe